Kitchen Plumbing & Fixtures
Kitchen plumbing mainly includes water supply, faucet fixture, and drain system. These are the main components of your kitchen sink. Generally, the kitchen sink is the only part of the kitchen that requires simple plumbing works like repairs and replacements.
Your kitchen piping system consists of many kinds and types of pipes. The plumbing system of a simple kitchen only consists of some supply pipes and a drain pipe. The supply pipes could lead to the main kitchen faucet and other appliances that need water supply. These appliances usually share on one drain pipe to take dirty water or wastes out of your house. Common Kitchen Plumbing Problems:
- Low water pressure
- Leaking pipes/ faucets/ other kitchen fixtures
- Clogged Sink
- Rusty drainpipes
- Blocked drain
- Sink Odors due to buildup inside the drain.
- Replace faulty or worn out parts in faucets and other kitchen installations
- Clear blog pipes from sediments or blockages
- Remove debris and other obstacles from a blocked drain
- Laying new piping system
- Installation of new kitchen fixtures
Faucets & Sinks
Stopped sinks and leaky faucets are probably the most common residential plumbing problem. Particles buildup…
Over time many households and building may experience the following plumbing problems with their piping & fitting.
Shower & Bathtub
Today’s bathrooms feature an array of shower and tub designs. Most are conventional tub & shower combinations.