Over time many households and building may experience the following plumbing problems with their piping & fitting.
- Water pressure running through a loosely attached pipe causes vibration. When the pipe vibrates against something solid the rattling sound is created Cushioning around and securing a loose pipe
- Running hot water in the pipe will heat up material and cause a slight pipe expansion. As hot water stops running, the pipe cools off and the metal contracts. Pipe’s expansion and contraction are responsible for the creaking or cracking noise Insulate around the pipe or create space for the pipe to expand and contract
Rust & Pipe Corrosion
- Metal Pipe Corrosion Colored tap water Pipes filled with harmful minerals (rust, dirt, sediment)
Leaking & Burst Pipes
- Burst pipes Emergency plumbing flooding or water leaks Water in pipe freezes and expands to burst open the pipe
- Burst pipe repair and/or replacement
- Rusty pipes replacement.
- Pipe insulation
Well-insulated hot water pipes can raise the effective hot water temperature at your shower head or faucet thereby helping you save electricity bills.
Faucets & Sinks
Stopped sinks and leaky faucets are probably the most common residential plumbing problem. Particles buildup…
Kitchen Plumbing & Fixtures
Kitchen plumbing mainly includes water supply, faucet fixture, and drain system. These are the main components of your kitchen sink.
Shower & Bathtub
Today’s bathrooms feature an array of shower and tub designs. Most are conventional tub & shower combinations.